Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Gladiators w/o Zeeshan

Zeeshan Babar, or simply Z. He's been one of the oldest surviving players for Gladiators :) And today he informed us that he accepted a job at New Jersey. I wish him all the very best for everything in future. With the amount of hardwork he'd put in to earn the degree at Pitt, he throughly deserves a better job, even at these hard times. And I sincerely hope he gets a enthusiastic and fun-loving cricket team that he joins in Jersey.

He inducted me into Gladiators almost 2 years back, and encouraged me to bowl. I owe a lot to him for my success with the bowl in PCA tourmanents. I'll always remember the number of match planning discussions (and some harmless bitching) we did during the tournaments. 

While you are away, I'll miss you for your passion for the game on and off the field, and as a good friend. I hope you get an even better job at UPMC soon. Gladiators will never be the same without you Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment